Hi there! I’m Masooma, a novel nerd and podcast enthusiast. I craft engaging long-form content for small businesses and app companies.
I pair creative writing with research and solid data to deliver valuable content that is also interesting to read.
Moreover, I can strategically blend keywords into the copy to create content that not only pleases your audience but also the search engines.
In the end, you get compelling, high-quality content that is not infected with plagiarism or adulterated with fluff.
Here’s how my content recipe unfolds:
Valuable content + supporting statistics + subtle keyword usage + emotional touches = Aha content!
“Masooma has been punctual, creative, and incredibly enthusiastic. Any article I’ve assigned her has been completed well and on time. If you were to utilize her skills, she would be a reliable, passionate addition to your team.”
Executive Editor, Germ Magazine
“I was really impressed by Masooma’s attention to detail, her ability to meet all expected article requirements (length, tone, specific article information) and especially in the professionalism she displayed in her work. I recommend Masooma for opportunities where there is organization and structure, yet where she can express her creativity.”
“Masooma’s content writing skills are terrific, and that’s coming from someone who has a very high standard for content writers. You’re a fool if you pass up on Masooma 🙂“
Founder & CEO, SearchBeast
What can I do for you?
Frankly, I have no bias against other industries. In fact, as a content writer for hire, I’ve worked with clients from the real estate industry, HR and marketing, as well as SEO gurus. I’ve ghostwritten tons on solar power and environmental concerns too.
However, my forte covers online marketing. Plus, I write content in the health niche too where I rock at crafting content on brain health, mental wellbeing, dementia, specifically Alzheimer’s disease, and more.
Publishing 16+ blog posts in a month can get you nearly 4.5 times more leads than not publishing blog posts or adding roughly four posts per month.
Not sure how to create engaging, reader-friendly, and quality blog posts on a regular basis? Finding yourself overwhelmed with the massive responsibility? Let’s chat.
Things to know about me over a virtual cup of coffee
- I am known for being a novel nerd with a love for fantasy novels and some historical ones
- My internet connection goes by the name of Panda
- I don’t get how people ask those who wear spectacles to take them off just because they “look good without them”
- Given a choice between Coca-Cola and 7up, I’d always pick the former
- If I were stuck on an Island, I’d like someone to get me paper + novels so that I can continue doing some creative writing and reading
- I’ve two short stories published under my name
- I think emojis improve the quality of our conversation from good to excellent
- I am a learner at heart so I love picking brains over Sunday brunches
- I appreciate testimonials and referrals